AutopsiA is an art project dealing with music and visual production. AutopsiA gathers authors of different professions in realization of multimedia projects. Its art practice began in London in the late 1970s and continued during the 1980s in the art centers of former Yugoslavia. Since 1990 AutopsiA has been acting from Prague, Czech Republic. At the beginning of its activity, AutopsiA has issued dozens of MCs. In the period after 1989, twenty CDs were issued, at first for Staalplaat from Amsterdam, then for German label Hypnobeat and London's Gymnastic Records. One of its compositions is a part of the soundtrack for Peter Greenaway's film The Pillow Book. Music production of AutopsiA can be classified as experimental, breakcore, avant-garde, ambient, industrial; it's associated with a large graphic production which consists of original graphic objects, design of flyers, posters, booklets, CDs, experimental films and audio installations. 
For the first time there will be no introduction about the mix apart this manifesto by authors themselves, which will guide you through the abyssal vision of this long-lasting music and art project based in Prague, Czech Republic:
Was heisst AutopsiA? Art? Theoria? Framing? Projection? Gaze?
AutopsiA is language is image is sound.
AutopsiA is a tombstone on the grave of time.
AutopsiA is archeology. The discourse of the beginning and about the beginning.
At the beginning is Death.
The building materials of AutopsiA are reproductions
of representations. Therefore, the production
which is performed by AutopsiA is the production of
reproductions, or, on the level of producing, AutopsiA
reproduces the production. In fact, AutopsiA does
not produce anything, in a usual sense of the word;
it does not produce something out of nothing, it does
not produce the original, it repeats the production.
But here things are getting even more complicated. It
is because the production of AutopsiA in fact consists
of the repetitions. The method of AutopsiA´s production
is repetition. First, the repetition of the production;
second, the repetition of what is already produced;
third, the repetition of the repetition as the production.
The reproduction of the production and the production
of the reproduction which is repetition of the repetition
might be named only with one word - disproduction.
The disproduction means de-structuring of the production
in the way of infinite repetition (of the Same).
01. AutopsiA - Archive Recordings /1982-1996 (unpublished)
02. Marcel Duchamp - Some texts from L´infinite /1967
03. Ivana Loudová - Concerto for percussion organ and wind orchestra /1974
04. Alexander Knaifel - Scarry March /1983
05. AutopsiA - Archive Recordings /1982-1996 (unpublished)
06. AutopsiA - Gate (Killah Dub Mix) /2014
07. Hermann Nitsch - Musik der 56. Aktion /1977
08. Rudolf Komorous - Sweet Queen /1963
09. Karl Rossmann - Fragment No.19 /1974
10. Mechthild von Leusch - Rungholter Tanz 5A /1990
11. Iannis Xenakis - Khoai /1976
12. Martin Burlas - Seventh Day`s Record live /2012
13. Jan Rychlik - African Cycle /1962
14. H.M. Gorecki - Concerto for hrapsichord and string orchersra /1980
Mixed & mastered at Mustakillah Studio Prague